Chair, IEEE 802.21 WG

From: Michelle Turner [mailto:m.d.turner@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, July 07, 2015 7:51 PM
To: Das, Subir; Antonio de la Oliva
Cc: Lisa Perry

Hello Subir and Antonio,

On behalf of the IEEE-SA let me congratulate you on the publication of IEEE Std 802.21d-2015 (official publication 7 July 2015) I would like to Thank you and for your dedicated time and hard work in ensuring the publication of IEEE Std 802.21d-2015.

Please forward the information below to the rest of the WG members so they can obtain their complimentary copy. Thank you and once again Congratulations

This document is a copyrighted IEEE standard. IEEE hereby grants permission to working group members, as identified in the standard itself, to download a copy of this standard FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY. All other rights are reserved. No further use, reproduction or distribution of this document is permitted without the express written permission of IEEE. To request use of this standard, in part or in whole, other than as stated in this notice, permission must first be obtained from the IEEE Standards Department (stds.ipr@xxxxxxxx).

--

Michelle Turner
Managing Editor, Content Production and Management

IEEE Standards Association
e-mail:
m.d.turner@xxxxxxxx
PH: +1 732 562 3825; FAX: +1 732 562 1571

Cell: +1 732 540 2992