From: Paul Nikolich [mailto:paul.nikolich@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, July 22, 2015 7:49 PM
To: Das, Subir; m.d.turner@xxxxxxxx
Subject: congratulations 802.21d picture

Dear 802.21d Team,

Attached is the picture of your celebration, I congratulate you all for the successful completion of the 802.21 project.  I am so proud of what you and all of our 802 colleagues (yes Michelle, I include you as a trusted colleague) contribute and achieve year after year to our mission--to produce high quality, market relevant standards.

Well done.

Best Regards,

--Paul

p.s. Subir and Michelle, please send this picture to everyone that was involved in the production of 802.21d.  I'm happy that I was able to be there to celebrate with them.  Michelle, you were sorely missed.