From: Khatibi, Farrokh [mailto:fkhatibi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, November 07, 2015 7:36 PM
To: STDS-802-21@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-21] Session #71 Agenda

Dear Subir and .21 Colleagues,

Looking forward to seeing you all in Dallas.

I noticed that on Tuesday and Wednesday PM2 is reserved for joint meeting with .24 TAG. This is good. However, on Monday PM1 is "N/A" and PM2 is .21m. Is there a reason why on Monday we cannot start .21m on PM1 and reserve PM2 for .24 TAG? I have to attend .24 and I would prefer not to miss the first session of .21m.

Cheers,
Farrokh