March Plenary Election

Dear Members,

As I mentioned in January Interim meeting  and also shared the LMSC Chair’s note for election in March, 2016 earlier, I am announcing to the mailing list that I will be standing for re-election as Chair of IEEE 802.21. I would be honored to serve the group for another term. Dr. Hyeong Ho Lee from ETRI, Korea has also indicated that he will stand for re-election as the Vice Chair of the group.

Anyone else  is interested in  running for 802.21 Chair and Vice Chair positions, please let me and the group know by March 5th, 2016. Please note that  you will need to submit a disclosure of affiliation and a letter of endorsement from your employer to Mr. John D’Ambrosia, LMSC Secretary no later than the opening EC meeting 14 March, 2016.

Regards,

_Subir