Fwd: 802W-0117-January 2017 Interim Session-Room Reservation and Registration Reminder

Fyi

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Lisa Ronmark" <lisa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "janos.farkas@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <janos.farkas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Pat Thaler" <pat.thaler@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "<adrian.p.stephens@xxxxxxxx>" <adrian.p.stephens@xxxxxxxx>, "Jon Rosdahl" <jrosdahl@xxxxxxxx>, "Dorothy Stanley (DStanley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)" <dstanley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Robert (Bob) Heile" <bheile@xxxxxxxx>, "Richard Alfvin" <alfvin@xxxxxxxx>, "Kinney Pat" <pat.kinney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Roger B. Marks" <r.b.marks@xxxxxxxx>, "HARRY BIMS" <harrybims@xxxxxx>, "Kennedy, Rich" <rich.kennedy@xxxxxxx>, "John Notor" <gnu@xxxxxxxxx>, "Shellhammer Steve" <sshellha@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Ivan Reede" <i_reede@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Das, Subir" <sdas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Chan Anthony" <h.a.chan@xxxxxxxx>, "Apurva Mody" <apurva.mody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "antony@xxxxxxxxxx" <antony@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Tim Godfrey" <tim.godfrey@xxxxxxxx>, "Benjamin A. Rolfe" <ben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Parsons Glenn" <glenn.parsons@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "John Messenger" <jmessenger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Dawn Slykhouse" <dawns@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Darcel Moro" <darcel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: 802W-0117-January 2017 Interim Session-Room Reservation and Registration Reminder

HI All,

My most sincere apologies. I attached the wrong file with my update notice.

Please use the attached document with Updated in the file name to share with your Working Group Members.

The attached document includes the correct telephone reservation code as well as reservation rates and stay minimums for the weekend overflow hotel the Hyatt Place.

If we can be of any assistance to you or your members please do not hesitate to be in touch.