From: Dillon Seo [mailto:dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, June 27, 2017 1:11 AM
To: Das, Subir <sdas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Paul Nikolich <paul.nikolich@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Liaison Letter to IEEE 802.21

Hi Subir,

I hope this email finds you well. I would like to send you this liaison letter as a chair of P3333.3 Working Group to form a liaison relationship with your working group, IEEE 802.21. Please find more details from the attached letter.

I am simply seeking if there is a way to share your working group's expertise to get some help on our tasks to find the network requirement for VR content to run with minimal motion sickness. Peter and I will be attending IEEE 802 meeting in Berlin and I hope we can take our current discussion on the liaison relationship to the next level.

Best regards,

Dillon

Dillon Seo | 서동일

CEO & Founder

Mobile: +82-10-3135-3194

Address:5th Floor, Woosong Building, 73Gil 7, Seocho-daero, Seocho-gu, Seoul, Korea

This email transmission is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above and may contain information that is confidential, privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of any of the information contained in this transmission is strictly PROHIBITED. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify me by email at the above address.

www.volercreative.com