Re: IEEE 802.21-2017/Cor1

Good news Subir!
Congraturation to all of .21 members!
Special thanks to the editor Yoshikazu and the Chair Subir for their efforts.

Best regards,
Hyeong Ho Lee

2017. 12. 7. 오후 11:08에 "Das, Subir" <sdas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>님이 작성:

Dear Members,

I am happy to inform you that P802.21-2017/Cor 1 was approved as a new standard by the IEEE-SA Standards Board on  December 06,  2017.

IEEE RevCom recommended  the approval of IEEE P802.21-2017/Cor1-D02 to IEEE SASB on December 05, 2017.

I would like to recognize the members that contributed to this success. A special thanks to our editor for doing an excellent job throughout the entire process.

Enjoy your year-end holidays!

Regards,

_Subir