Officer Elections at March Plenary

Dear Members,

As I indicated in  earlier meetings, I am announcing to the mailing list that I will be standing for re-election as Chair of IEEE 802.21. I will be honored to serve the group for another term. Dr. Hyeong Ho Lee from Netvision, Korea has also indicated that he will stand for re-election as the Vice Chair of the group.

If you are interested in running for 802.21 Chair and Vice Chair positions, please let me and the group know latest by March 2nd, 2018. Please note that  you will need to submit a disclosure of affiliation and a letter of endorsement from your employer to Mr. John D’Ambrosia, LMSC Secretary no later than the opening EC plenary meeting on  March 5th , 2018.

Regards,

_Subir