|Thread Links||Date Links|
|Thread Prev||Thread Next||Thread Index||Date Prev||Date Next||Date Index|
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Lisa Ronmark <lisa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, Nov 14, 2018 at 12:35 AM
Subject: 802W_January 2019_Interim Registration and Hotel Reservations Available Now
To: Stanley, Dorothy <dorothy.stanley@xxxxxxx>, Robert (Bob) Heile <bheile@xxxxxxxx>, Jay Holcomb <jay.holcomb@xxxxxxxxx>, Steve Shellhammer <shellhammer@xxxxxxxx>, Subir Das <Subir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Tim Godfrey <tim.godfrey@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: Das Subir <subirdas21@xxxxxxxxx>, Richard Alfvin <alfvin@xxxxxxxx>, Jon Rosdahl <jrosdahl@xxxxxxxx>, Benjamin A. Rolfe <ben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Good Day All,
We are pleased to confirm that Registration and Hotel Reservations for the January 2019 IEEE 802 Wireless Interim Session are available now.
Please share the enclosed and attached information with your Working Group members.
IEEE 802 Wireless Interim Session
January 13-18, 2019
Hilton St. Louis at the Ballpark
St. Louis Missouri, USA
Wednesday November 14, 2018
Registration and Guest Room Reservations Available Now
• Session Dates: Sunday January 13th through Friday January 18th
• Registration and Event Information: https://www.regonline.com/ieee802wirelessjanuary2019 [regonline.com]
Registration Fees & Deadlines
Early: Before 6:00 PM Pacific Time, Friday, December 14, 2018
• $US 650.00 for attendees staying at the Hilton St. Louis at the Ballpark
• $US 950.00 for all others (including local attendees not staying at the group hotel)
Standard: Before 6:00 PM Pacific Time, Friday January 4, 2019
• $US 850.00 for attendees staying at the Hilton St. Louis at the Ballpark
• $US 1150.00 for all others (including local attendees not staying at the group hotel)
Late/On-site: After 6:00 PM Pacific Time Friday, January 4, 2019
• $US 1050.00 for attendees staying at the Hilton St. Louis at the Ballpark
• $US 1350.00 for all others (including local attendees not staying at the group hotel)
Student Registration: $US 150.00
• College students bachelor or post-graduate level)
• Student Registration Code available via email request to meeting planner.
• The Student meeting fee is available only one time per person.
• The person using the Student meeting fee will not be able to use meeting attendance to gain or maintain voting rights.
• A valid current student ID must be shown when picking up the meeting badge.
Registration Fee Includes
• Network/Internet services
• AV equipment
• Power hook-ups in the meeting rooms
• Session Name Badge
• Light Breakfast
• Morning and afternoon refreshments
• Lunch (Monday – Thursday)
• Wednesday evening social
• Meeting services and supplies
Cancellation Refunds & Deadlines
• Full Refund: 6:00 PM Pacific Time Friday December 14, 2018
• $US 150.00 Cancellation Fee: 6:00 PM Pacific Time Friday January 4, 2019
• No Refund: After 6:00 PM Pacific Time Friday Friday January 4, 2019
Issuing of Cancellation Refunds
• All refunds will be issued after the cancellation deadline of the session.
IEEE 802 Interim Session Group Hotel Rates
Hilton St. Louis at the Ballpark
1 South Broadway
St. Louis, Missouri 63102
Tel: +1(314) 421-1776
$US 149.00/Night * Plus applicable taxes *
• Single/Double Occupancy Run of House Rooms, Internet access included.
• Available January 12-19, 2019 (subject to availability)
• Subject to Availability: Rates are subject to the deadline and availability of rooms in the Group Room Block.
Online Reservations for Hilton St. Louis at the Ball Park Room
Reservation assistance contact the Hilton St. Louis at the Ball Park Directly
• Hilton St. Louis at the Ball Park Telephone: +1 (314) 421-1776
• Toll Free Reservations Phone: 1-800-HILTONS (1-800-445-8667)
Group Block Cut Off Date
December 31, 2018
REGISTRATION FEE DISCOUNT ($US 300.00)
• Attendees who are registered guests of the Hilton St. Louis at the Ball Park for three (3) or more nights are eligible for the discounted registration fee.
• Shared Accommodations: Attendees who elect to share accommodations must ensure that all members of the rooming party are listed on the hotel register before arrival or upon checking at the hotel.
• The correct registration fee must be paid prior to receiving your badge, which permits entrance to scheduled meetings.
Email Distribution List
Session announcements and updates via a Meeting Information email distribution list. To join this list and stay informed, send email to listserv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with no subject and with the following 2 lines appearing first in the body of the message:
Meeting Planner Contact Information
Face to Face Events Inc.
621 Promontory Drive West
Newport Beach, CA 92660 USA
Phone: +1 (949) 514-8004
To unsubscribe from the STDS-802-21 list, click the following link: https://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-21&A=1