FW: [EXTERNAL] [802WCSC] IEEE802W Sept 2019 Registration/Accommodation Link

Dear Members,

Please find information regarding September Interim meeting.

Regards,

_Subir

Subject: [EXTERNAL] [802WCSC] IEEE802W Sept 2019 Registration/Accommodation Link

Hi All

Here is the Registration/Accommodation Link for Hanoi.

http://www.mtgevents.com.au/ieee2019/ [mtgevents.com.au]

Please distribute to your groups.  Also please let your groups know that by July 11th we have to have at least 60% of our blocked booked or we loose part of our remaining block.

Key Dates:

  • July 11, 2019:  Need at least 60% of guest room block booked
  • Early Registration Deadline: August 15, 2019
  • Standard Registration Deadline: September 4, 2019
  • Late/Onsite Registration Deadline: from September 4, 2019
  • Accommodation Deadline: Aug 15, 2019: Guest room block expires, group rate may no longer be available

Also, please be aware of the hotel cancellation policy:
You may cancel and/or make changes up to 72 hours (local time) prior to arrival date without penalty. After that you will be charged for your entire stay.

Regards

Bob

Bob Heile, Ph.D

Chair, IEEE 802.15 Working Group on Wireless Specialty Networks
Chair IEEE 2030.5 Working Group for Smart Energy Profile 2
Co-Chair IEEE P2030 Task Force 3 on Smartgrid Communications

11 Robert Toner Blvd, Suite 5-301
North Attleboro, MA  02763   USA
Mobile: +1-781-929-4832
email:   bheile@xxxxxxxx