IEEE 802.21 SG Teleconference Cancellation

Dear all SG participants,

On behalf of the SG, I would like to inform you that the teleconference scheduled for May 31 is cancelled as we have no important issues to be discussed at this time. Internally, there were some discussions among the people who have contributed to the white paper on developing the PAR and the CSD and came to an agreement that no further actions will be taken on this matter.

Regards,

--
Dillon Seo | 서동일
CSO & 부사장