Draft Agenda item request for the IEEE 802.21 WG July meeting

Dear Subir and Hyeong,

I assume the draft agenda for the July 2019 802.21 WG meetings will be completed soon, please send it to me as soon as it's ready.

The several items I want to make sure is on the agenda is the WG hibernation.  Please make sure the WG does the following:
a) Subir to prepare and 802 EC motion to Hibernate the 802.21 Working Group
b) Subir to identify a list of experts that are available to answer question about 802.21 standards
c) Subir to prepare the 802.21 final roster
d) Subir to work with Dawn to have a small celebration at the 802.21 closing plenary meeting to honor all the work done by the many WG participants over the years.
e) WG to prepare an updated 802.21 web page to reflect hibernation
f) Subir to identify any other items the WG needs to complete prior to hibernation, e.g., formal recognition the Network Enablers for seamless HMD based VR Content Service Study Group is terminated, etc.

Hyeong, I also want to make sure your colleagues that made the "Project Proposal on Interworking between IEEE 802.11 WLAN and 3GPP 5G Core Network" is aware and knows they are expected to present the concept to 802.1, 802.3, 802.11, 802.15, and 802.19 working groups and 802.24 technical advisory group.  They will need to get on those working groups agendas for July 2019.  Of course, this assumes they are still interested in advancing the proposal.  Please let me know what the status is.

Thank you and Regards,

--Paul