From: owner-stds-802-handoff@majordomo.ieee.org
[mailto:owner-stds-802-handoff@majordomo.ieee.org]On Behalf Of Johnston,
Dj
Sent: Saturday, March 29, 2003 6:53 PM
To: 'Paine, Richard H'; stds-802-handoff@ieee.org
Subject: RE: stds-802-handoff: 802 Handoff Call for Contributions

Richard,

Emailing submissions direct to me is the best way right now. I'm trying to
get a submission form working on the web site.

I am not planning to be particularly strict on submission format. It is
after all a study group. The 802.11 format will of course be fine. I have an
internet draft that has been submitted, so that is obviously just ascii.
It'll go on the server this evening (assuming my wife doesn't fine anything
else for me to do). I'm just adding submissions manually at the moment. I'm
going to put up some boilerplate 802 style rules on document style when time
permits.

Templates might make their way onto the web site sometime but don't hold
your breath.

Thanks,
DJ

David Johnston