stds-802-handoff: 802 Handoff ECSG September Interim Meeting Date and Times

Handoff Study Group Participants,

In accordance with the unanimous choice of the study group last week, we
will be holding session #3 on September 8th and September 9th (Monday
and Tuesday) in Denver.

We will start 1pm Monday and finish no later than 9.00pm Tuesday
evening. The precise details of the venue and meeting times will be made
available as soon as they are available.

With some luck and effort we can complete our study group work at this
session and we can meet as a pre-WG or pre-TG in Albuquerque.

We will be co-locating with 802.16 in downtown Denver. Hopefully, the
802.16e handoff group will have a prime opportunity to give us their
insights as a result.

Details of the venue will be made available on the 802.16 website
http://www.ieee802.org/16/meetings/mtg27/index.html and I will also post
details to this reflector and the handoff web site
http://www.ieee802.org/handoff.

Thanks,
DJ

David Johnston