Re: stds-802-handoff: 802 Handoff ECSG September Interim MeetingDate and Times

DJ,

I welcome the IEEE 802 Handoff Study Group's decision to come to
Denver in September alongside the IEEE 802.16 Working Group.

I have updated the details on the IEEE 802.16 Session #27 page
<http://www.ieee802.org/16/meetings/mtg27>. Note that the hotel
reservations are now open.

Registration will be on the web, with the registration fee (budgeted
as $120) payable directly to the hotel on-site.

Typically, we hold a social event on Wednesday evening. Since the
Handoff Study Group meets only Monday and Tuesday, we could schedule
this for Tuesday if a number of the Handoff participants would like
to attend it.

Roger