stds-802-handoff: FW: stds-802-16: +Session #27 News; ACT SOON on hotel and pre-registration

The date for booking the reduced hotel rate is drawing near. Please sign
up soon to avoid significantly higher hotel fees and to enable the hotel
reserved block to be fulfilled.

The following is fowarded from the 80.16 reflector.  We are co-locating
with 802.16, so the 802.16 registration form below is the correct one to
use.

DJ

<http://ieee802.org/16>
tel: +1 303 497 3037   fax: +1 509 756 2642