stds-802-handoff: 802 Handoff Meeting, Monday and Tuesday

Handoff Participants,

We have an imminent handoff meeting with some very specific goals.

1) Decide an appropriate title for the proposed standard
2) Agree upon and approve the PAR

Another activity that I hope can happen, since we are co-locating with
the 802.16e group is to have an alignment session with 802.16e people,
particularly with regards to the handoff activity there. I believe there
is scope for improving understanding and alignment on goals and
technology between the groups and getting together is the obvious way to
achieve that. We should take advantage of this opportunity.

I have prepared a stand alone meeting server (with 802.11b/g AP) with a
simple document submission web site, so we should have access to the
handoff documents regardless of the state of anybody else's network.

The social event is on Tuesday evening, so we must be done by then end
of the afternoon, or we will miss the social. An appropriate incentive I
think.

Have a good trip and I will see you Denver..

Regards,
DJ

David Johnston
Intel Corporation