stds-802-16: Call for Nominations and/or Volunteers for Chair and Vice Chair of IEEE 802.21

Title: Message
As per the discussion at the closing meeting of the 802 Handoff ECSG in January, we will be holding elections for the Chair and Vice chair of IEEE 802.21 in the next session in March in Florida.

This email is an official call for nominations and/or volunteers for the Chair and Vice Chair positions.

The establishment of other positions such as secretary and editor is at the discretion of the chair. As interim chair of 802.21, I shall not preempt the decision of the incoming chair on this matter.

The elections will be held at the final meeting of the session. Eligability to vote will be based on 75% attendance of the 802.21 working group meetings during the week. I will publish the election procedures in greater detail shortly.

Nominations may be made and volunteers may volunteer at any point up until the start of the election.

To either volunteer yourself or nominate another, please contact me using the contact details below. The names of candidates will be made public through this reflector.

Regards,
David Johnston, Interim Chair IEEE 802.21

email: david.johnston@ieee.org
or: dj.johnston@intel.com
Phone: (503) 264 3855