Re: stds-802-handoff: L2 Triggers and the IETF

There is some work going on in the mipshop working group of the IETF
to define how to run fast Mobile IPv6 handovers on an 802.11-style
network.  The mipshop WG home page is at:

http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/mipshop-charter.html

I'm currently revising an old (now expired) document on this,
hopefully it will be available soon.

-Pete