stds-802-handoff: New PARs for consideration

Title: Message

Eleven PARs were submitted for consideration by the IEEE 802 LMSC
Executive Committee at the March Plenary:

http://ieee802.org/16/meetings/mtg30/lmsc/pars.html

Comments to the proposing Working Group are due by 5 pm on Tuesday (16 March). Responses are due by 5 pm on Wednesday (17 March).

I hope you will review not only the wireless PARs but also the 802.1
PAR and the associated response in the link.

802.21 participants may find the 802.11r PAR to be of particular interest.

If you have comments, please let me know by 8 March so that they can be addressed in the agenda.

David Johnston
Interim Chair, 802.21