11-03-0772-04-frfh-possible-5-criteria.doc

If you want to post them to the 802.21 server, please do so.

Clint (JOATMON) Chaplin

>>> "Johnston, Dj" <dj.johnston@intel.com> 3/11/04 14:24:16 >>>
Feel free to come along on Tuesday morning or afternoon to present the
PAR. I did that with 802.21 and it worked nicely in getting feedback,
where otherwise there might be none.

Where's the PAR text?

Thanks,
DJ

-----Original Message-----
From: Clint Chaplin [mailto:cchaplin@sj.symbol.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2004 9:41 AM
To: Johnston, Dj
Subject: Fast Roaming PAR and 5 Criteria...

During a conversation we had previously, you expressed that you had some
comments on the PAR and 5 criteria for the 802.11 Fast Roaming Task
group.  Are you going to formalize and submit those concerns, and can
you expound on them?  Thanks.

Clint (JOATMON) Chaplin

This email has been scanned for computer viruses.