[STDS-802-24] LB02 results

All

LBO2 was a vote on the following motion:

Approve document 24-12-0033-02 and request EC to endorse document 24-12-0033-02 as a group of standards for Smart Grid network applications to be forwarded to IEEE-SA for posting on the appropriate IEEE Smart Grid web site, with editorial corrections as necessary.

The results were:

Voters		32
Return rate	94%
Approval ratio	93.33%
Approve		28
Disapprove	2
Abstain		0

The motion passes.

Comments were received with the two no votes regarding updating the document with additional standards. We will take this up as an agenda item in Orlando next week.

James Gilb
IEEE 802.24 Smart Grid TAG Chair

The individuals from whom I received votes were:
Baykas, Tuncer
BEECHER, PHILIP
Beer, Frederik
Canchi, Radhakrishna