From: James P. K. Gilb [mailto:gilb@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, March 17, 2013 12:01 AM
To: STDS-802-24@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-24] Additional 802.24 meeting at March plenary session

All

802.24 is going to hold a joint conference call meeting with PAP 2 on
Tuesday 19 March, 2013 from 14:00-15:30 local time in Orlando.

We are going to use the Governors boardroom (the 802 meeting room) as it
will have a speaker phone in it.

However, this location has limited space, so I will be asking for RSVP to
see if we will be able to fit.  For those who have mobile phones that will
not be roaming, I would ask that you consider calling in from your mobile
phone.

The call in information is as follows:

Webinar: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/join/661399770
Conference Bridge: +1 (773) 897-3014
Meeting ID: 661-399-770
Audio PIN shown after joining call
Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP ) - a headset is recommended. Or,
call in using your telephone.

James Gilb
IEEE 802.24 Smart Grid TAG Chair