From: James P. K. Gilb [mailto:gilb@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, December 22, 2013 23:17
To: STDS-802-24@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-24] Fwd: [802SEC] 802.15 SG 100G Call for Applications

Dear colleagues,

I have just uploaded  the Call for Applications as it was approved in our SG 100G Telco today:
<https://mentor.ieee.org/802.15/dcn/13/15-13-0740-01-0thz-sg-100g-call-for-applications.docx>https://mentor.ieee.org/802.15/dcn/13/15-13-0740-01-0thz-sg-100g-call-for-applications.docx

.

Please spread this information within your organizations.

Best regards

Thomas Kürner

Prof. Dr.-Ing. Thomas Kürner
Institut für Nachrichtentechnik
Technische Universität Braunschweig
Schleinitzstr. 22
D-38092 Braunschweig

Tel.: +49 531 391 2416
Fax: +49 531 391 5192
E-Mail: <mailto:t.kuerner@xxxxxxxx>t.kuerner@xxxxxxxx
http://www.ifn.ing.tu-bs.de

Bob Heile, Ph.D
Chairman Emeritus & Chief Technologist, ZigBee Alliance Chair, IEEE 802.15 Working Group on Wireless Personal Area Networks Co-Chair IEEE P2030 Task Force 3 on Smartgrid Communications
11 Robert Toner Blvd
Suite 5-301
North Attleboro, MA  02763   USA
Mobile: +1-781-929-4832