[STDS-802-24] Fwd: 802W-May 2014-Interim Session-SpeediShuttle IEEE 802W Rate, Passkey Closed Call Hilton Directly

Good Day All,

We would like to take the opportunity to remind you that SpeediShuttle
is offering a preferred rate for IEEE 802 Wireless Interim Session
attendees.

*You may book online at:
http://speedishuttle.com/res?USERIDENTRY=F2FE50031&LOGON=GO*

*We apologize the link in the previously issued MIU#2 was incorrect. We
have corrected this information in the posted MIU#2 V2 (attached). All
links on the http://802world.org/wireless
(http://802world.org/wireless/ground-transportation/) site remain correct.

We would also like to remind you that as of Thursday May 8, 2014 the
Passkey Reservations Link will no longer be available for IEEE 802
Wireless Attendees. Please direct all reservation requests including
changes of dates and cancellations to the Hilton Waikoloa Village directly.
Sharon O’Dell of the Hilton Waikoloa Village will be able assist you
with all reservation requests. Sharon will be available, Mon-Fri  8am
-4pm Hawaii time.

• Phone: +1 808-886-1234 x 1178
• Email: Sharon.O’Dell@xxxxxxxxxx <http://hilton.com>

Please contact us directly if we may be any assistance in your
preparations for the event.

REGISTRATION
INFORMATION:http://802world.org/wireless/registration-information/
REGISTRATION:https://802world.org/apps/session/85/register