Re: [STDS-802-24] Fwd: Ask The Expert Webinar Announcement: Guidelines for Assessing Wireless Standards for Smart Grid Applications, Version 2 (NISTIR 7761) - Thursday, June 12 1-1:30 pm

To those who were planning to participate in this webinar, please see the email below announcing that it has been postponed to July 10th.

Cheers,

Farrokh

From: Billie Zidek [mailto:billie.zidek@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2014 7:15 AM
Cc: Susan Hoyler
Subject: Postponement of NISTIR 7761 "Ask the Expert" Webinar Scheduled for Thursday, June 12, 2014 -1:00-1:30pm (ET)

The NISTIR 7761 “Ask the Expert” webinar scheduled for this Thursday, is being postponed until Thursday, July 10, 2014 1:00-1:30pm (ET).  You will not need to register again when we send out another announcement later this week.

Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Warmest regards,

Billie Zidek
Technical Operations Support
SGIP