[STDS-802-24] Fwd: 802W Athens Sept 2014 Regular Registration Deadline

Resending the old fashioned way. I sent this to the new reflector but I did
not see any forwards to other working groups which makes me wonder if
anyone got it. Given the time criticality I thought it best to send it
direct just in case there is an issue.  Sorry if it is a repeat.

--------------------
Please remind your groups--

Regular registration for the Sept 2014 Athens Interim expires August
27.  After that it will be at the on site rate.  If you plan on attending
and have not registered, now would be a good time.  While you are at it,
you may wish to sign up for the Social event which is an Acropolis tour
followed by a dinner. No deadline on that but space is limited.

Regards

Bob

Bob Heile, Ph.D
Chairman Emeritus & Chief Technologist, ZigBee Alliance
Chair, IEEE 802.15 Working Group on Wireless Personal Area Networks
Co-Chair IEEE P2030 Task Force 3 on Smartgrid Communications
Chair IEEE 2030.5 Working Group for Smart Energy Profile 2
11 Robert Toner Blvd, Suite 5-301
North Attleboro, MA  02763   USA
Mobile: +1-781-929-4832
email:   bheile@xxxxxxxx