[STDS-802-24] Fwd: [802SEC] IEEE Standards Association Board of Governors election reminder

All

Please see the following not from Paul Nikolich. Voting is an important part of our membership in the IEEE SA.

James Gilb
802.24 TAG Chair

Dear EC Members,
Please remind your group's participants to vote in the upcoming IEEE
elections.  All SA members are eligible to vote.  There are two
Standards Board of Governor's positions open, I encourage everyone to
carefully consider the views of all the candidates, with a particular
focus on of who will provide the best representation for 802
participants at the BoG.  I've worked closely with all the candidates
over many years, if anyone has further questions, feel free to directly
contact me.
Regards,
--Paul

IEEE Standards Association Board of Governors Member-at-Large, 2015-2016

  * Philip C. Wennblom (Nominated by IEEE Standards Association)
  * Dennis B. Brophy (Nominated by IEEE Standards Association)
  * Mark Epstein (Nominated by IEEE Standards Association)

Read candidate biographies and statements
<http://www.ieee.org/about/corporate/election/samala.html>

Read candidate Q&As (PDF, 118 KB)
<http://www.ieee.org/documents/2014_saa.pdf>

IEEE Standards Association Board of Governors Member-at-Large, 2015-2016

  * Glenn W. Parsons (Nominated by IEEE Standards Association)
  * Oleg Logvinov (Nominated by IEEE Standards Association)
  * Alexander D. Gelman (Nominated by IEEE Standards Association)

Read candidate biographies and statements
<http://www.ieee.org/about/corporate/election/samalb.html>

Read candidate Q&As (PDF, 124 KB)
<http://www.ieee.org/documents/2014_sab.pdf>

---------- This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email
reflector. This list is maintained by Listserv.