[STDS-802-24] Fwd: [STDS-WG-CHAIRS] IoT Startup Soiree powered by IEEE-SA

Dear Sponsor Standards Representatives and Working Group Chairs,

IEEE-SA is hosting an event during the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas,
​ ​
NV on
​8 January 2015.

It's an Internet of Things focused event for technical startups and we need your help in promoting this to your communities in an effort to find startup organizations looking for help in solving a business challenge, marketing recommendations, or just looking to get some exposure of their business!

Here's a link to the press release regarding this event:
​
http://standards.ieee.org/news/2014/iot_soiree.html and the link to the
event's website:
​ ​
http://ces.ieeesa-events.org/​;

It would be great if we could count on you to leverage your communication networks to help us get the word out.

For those interested in sponsorship or participation, please contact *Brenda Mancuso at blmancuso@xxxxxxxx <http://ieee.org>*

Thank you!

​

​