[802.3_100GCU] Call for Package Data

Dear Study Group Participants,

At the January meeting I took an action item to do a call on the reflector for package data.

Currently, there is package data on the 802.3ba reflector.  See http://www.ieee802.org/3/ba/public/channel.html.  During the Study Group meeting there was some discussion whether these packages were good candidates for use in analysis for this effort.  If anyone has any package data that they feel would be useful in the development of 100Gb/s Ethernet over backplanes and Cu cabling, please contact me about submitting package models.

Thanks!

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE 802.3 100Gb/s Backplane and Copper Cabling Study Group