[802.3_100GCU] WebPage Updates

All,

This email is to inform you of two updates to the Study Group Web Pages.

First, Mark Bugg has provided a calibration file, which will allow de-embedding of the board traces.  This file may be found at http://www.ieee802.org/3/100GCU/public/ChannelData/Molex_11_0210/2XCAL.zip.  My thanks to Mark for providing this file.

Next, as discussed at our prior meeting, the SG needs to focus on setting its objectives.  To that end I have worked with Howard Frazier and Adam Healey on a presentation (see http://www.ieee802.org/3/100GCU/public/mar11/dambrosia_01_0311.pdf) to discuss objectives for the project.  We have proposed the forms of several objectives (leaving the important details as TBDs).  I would ask that everyone review this presentation, and consider how the presentation that they plan to submit will contribute to helping us determine our objectives.  This presentation is only intended as an initial list of key objectives.

Regards,

John