[802.3_100GCU] Material Uploaded

Dear Study Group Participants,

Material for next week’s plenary meeting has been uploaded, http://www.ieee802.org/3/100GCU/public/jul11/index.html

We will be meeting on Wednesday at 10:15am after the break.

Two  reminders, the agenda for the meeting will be to address any comments against the draft PAR and 5 Criteria, which must be provided no later than 5pm on Wednesday of the Plenary Session.  Also, the vote to approve our project documentation will occur at the IEEE 802.3WG Closing Plenary on Thursday afternoon.  It is important that if you are an 802.3 voter that you are there to vote.  (One should never assume that a single vote will not make a difference!   If anyone believes this, please see me and I can share my IEEE p802.3ba experiences with you J)

Also, if you are a potential voter, please make sure you show up at the opening or closing plenary and get your voting rights!

Safe travels to all!

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE 802.3 100 Gb/s Backplane and Copper Cable Study Group