From: John D'Ambrosia [mailto:jdambrosia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, August 16, 2011 6:54 PM
To: STDS-802-3-100GCU@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [802.3_100GCU] New Backplane Channel Data

All,

This email is to announce the posting of new backplane channel data that has been provided by Wolfgang Meier and Armin Jacht from Emerson Network Power.

The data may be found at: http://www.ieee802.org/3/100GCU/public/ChannelData/emerson_11_0816/meier_02_0811.zip

Reference file: http://www.ieee802.org/3/100GCU/public/ChannelData/emerson_11_0816/meier_01_0811.pdf

I would like to thank these individuals for their contribution.

Best Regards,

John D’Ambrosia