[802.3_100GCU] Discussion for my presentation

By popular request i will be having a phone meeting to discuss my planned presentation on specs for Tx, Rx, and Channel for both forms of 100GCU. I will present an outline of my presentation, longer than the one included in my previous memo but not my full presentation. I would like to have the meeting on Tuesday December 6, time TBD. If you want an invitation please email me, including if you wish, preferred and block out times. There may be a lot of people with conflicting time requests so you may not be accommodated.

So far i know that i will be sending invitations to:

Rich Mellitz, Intel
Adee Ran, Intel
Pravin Patel, IBM
Mike Dudek, QLogic