[802.3_100GCU] 802.3bj Defining Material Loss

Hello 802.3bj and Optic Study Group communities –

As mentioned Tuesday on John’s call, I will be setting up a WebEx meeting for consensus building around material loss.  If you are interested in being a part of this consensus building group, please e-mail me directly and I will add you to the meeting invitation.

The first meeting will be held on Thursday, December 15th; time and connection information will be sent to interested parties.  If you desire to give a presentation on our first call, please also indicate that in your e-mail.

Thank you and have a wonderful weekend!

~Beth Kochuparambil

(edonnay at cisco dot com)