[802.3_100GCU] Meeting Material uploaded

Dear Task Force Participants,

The January Interim Meeting page has been uploaded with all updated materials and unapproved minutes.  Please see http://www.ieee802.org/3/bj/public/jan12/index.html.

It is clear that we will need some offline consensus building between now and our March Plenary meeting if we are to adopt all of our baseline proposals and leave the May meeting on track with our adopted schedule.  I encourage all of the champions to keep driving towards consensus on their baseline proposals.  The more baseline proposals we adopt in March, the sooner Adam can start working on the baseline text.  I am working through schedules right now, but intend to host another call to review our progress.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE P802.3bj 100 Gb/s Backplane and Copper Cable Task Force