[802.3_100GCU] Friendly Reminder: Presentation Requests

Dear Task Force Participants,

Friendly reminder regarding request for presentation –

Requests for presentation time must be made two Fridays preceding the meeting.  For the March Plenary meeting, requests for presentation time shall be made to me at jdambrosia@xxxxxxxx  and must be made by March 2 2012.  The presenter shall e-mail a PDF, soft-copy version of the presentation to me at jdambrosia@xxxxxxxx by Tuesday of the week preceding the meeting.  For the Nov Plenary, presentations must be submitted by March 6, 2012

As I have to attend next week’s OFC, I am asking all to take care in choosing the title of their presentation and to use their requested title as the actual title.  Many times this gets changed, and there is a ripple effect that hinders my preparations for the meetings.  Your attention to this matter will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia