[802.3_100GCU] March Plenary TF Materials Uploaded

Dear Task Force Participants,

This email is to inform you that meeting material for next week’s Task Force meeting at the IEEE 802 March Plenary has been uploaded.  Please see  http://www.ieee802.org/3/bj/public/mar12/index.html.  The agenda and general information for the meeting may be found at http://www.ieee802.org/3/bj/public/mar12/agenda_01_0312.pdf.  I am asking all presenters to review the agenda and webpage, and let me know if there are any issues.

Also, as a reminder, the Next Generation 100 Gb/s Optical Ethernet Study Group will be having a co-located and adjacent interim meeting on Monday morning that is intended as a common time for members of the SG and our TF to get together and discuss issues related to both of our projects.  Please see the SG webpage for presentations to be given during that time (http://www.ieee802.org/3/100GNGOPTX/public/index.html).  Please note it is a SG interim meeting, and Dan Dove will be chairing the meeting.  (I have to attend an 802 EC meeting, and won’t be attending the interim meeting.)

This is a very important task force meeting for us to make proposal decisions that will enable us to keep to the Task Force’s adopted timeline (http://www.ieee802.org/3/bj/timeline_0911.pdf).  I am looking forward to a very productive week!

Safe travels and I look forward to seeing everyone in Hawaii!

Aloha!

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE P802.3bj 100 Gb/s Backplane and Copper Cable Task Force

Chief Ethernet Evangelist, CTO Office, Dell