[802.3_100GCU] Backplane - AC Cap and Test Points

Hello Colleagues –

As mentioned in at the March Plenary, Joel and I are taking lead on discussions of test points and allocation of the AC cap for backplane channels.

Our first meeting will be Tuesday 4/3 at 11am PDT (2pm EDT, 9pm IDT) via WebEx and will schedule additional meetings with the interested parties, as needed.

Please e-mail me/Beth directly if you would like to be included in these discussions.

Thanks,

Beth