[802.3_100GCU] July Meeting Materials

Dear Task Force Participants,

I would like to thank everyone for all the hard work that was put into last week’s Plenary meeting.  The following material has been uploaded –

All updated presentations I have received are present on the July page –

http://www.ieee802.org/3/bj/public/jul12/index.html

Unapproved July Meeting Minutes – http://www.ieee802.org/3/bj/public/jul12/minutes_01_0712_unapproved.pdf

Unresolved Comments Report (Listed by Clause) or (Listed by ID)

Final Comments Report (Listed by Clause) or (Listed by ID)

Once again - thanks to all for their hard work last week.  We have a lot ahead of us in order to keep to our adopted timeline of Working Group Ballot by November.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE P802.3bj 100 Gb/s Backplane and Copper Cable Task Force