[802.3_100GCU] Task Force Recording Secretary

Dear Task Force Participants,

With the recent approval of the Next Generation BASE-T Study Group, Dave Chalupsky has informed me that going forward he will be participating in the Study Group meetings, and therefore needs to step down as recording secretary for the IEEE P802.3bj Task Force.  On behalf of the Task Force, I would like to thank Dave, and wish him well on his future activities

Kent Lusted of Intel has agreed to take on this role, therefore i am appointing him Task Force Recording Secretary.  My thanks to Kent for taking on this role!

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

IEEE P802.3bj 100 Gb/s Backplane and Copper Cable Task Force