[802.3_100GCU] IEEE P802.3bj Draft 1.1 comment reports posted

Colleagues,

The comment period for IEEE P802.3bj Draft 1.1 closed 4 September 2012 11:59 PM AOE. 499 comments were received from 26 reviewers. 72 of those comments were received after the deadline and have been designated “late” in the comment database.

While it is my intent to consider all comments received against Draft 1.1, if faced with a time constraint the comments that were submitted prior to the deadline will be given priority.

In addition, the 43 comments not addressed during Draft 1.0 comment resolution have been applied to Draft 1.1. The comment ID’s for these comments are of the form 10XXX where XXX is the comment ID from Draft 1.0 comment resolution. The proposed responses for these comments have also been carried forward but they may be modified by the editorial team based on other comments.

Of the 542 comments to be considered at the September 2012 interim meeting, 412 are designated technical and the remaining 130 are designated editorial.

The comment reports may be accessed via the following links.

http://www.ieee802.org/3/bj/comments/P8023bj-D1p1-Comments_Received_byCls.pdf (Listed by Clause)
http://www.ieee802.org/3/bj/comments/P8023bj-D1p1-Comments_Received_byID.pdf (Listed by ID)

I would like to extend my thanks to those who took the time to review Draft 1.1 and submit their comments.

Adam Healey
LSI Corporation
Chief Editor, IEEE P802.3bj Task Force