[802.3_100GCU] New Ad Hoc Appointed & Teleconference

Dear Task Force Participants,

This email is to inform you that I am appointing Adam Healey to chair an ad hoc to identify remaining open issues within IEEE P802.3bj D1.2 to enable the Task Force to close on these issues and move towards a technically complete draft.

Adam and I have discussed this, and he has asked me to inform the Task Force that there will be a conference call on Wednesday October 17 @ 11am Eastern time.  Please send an email to Adam and cc me for bridge / web information.

In preparation for the call, please take a moment to review the patent policy slides at http://www.ieee802.org/3/patent.html.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

IEEE P802.3bj 100 Gb/s Backplane and Copper Cable Task Force