Re: [802.3_100GCU] Rx interference tolerance testing Ad-Hoc.

The international numbers are

  China Domestic

 4006700527

toll

Israel

1 809452578

toll free

Japan

 0345807895

toll

UK

08082380652

toll free

with +1 8665484082 as a General number from other countries.

Mike Dudek

QLogic Corporation

Senior Manager Signal Integrity

26650 Aliso Viejo Parkway