From: Lusted, Kent C [mailto:kent.c.lusted@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, October 22, 2012 7:32 AM
To: STDS-802-3-100GCU@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [802.3_100GCU] 100GBASE-KP4 transmitter ad hoc - 2nd meeting on 24 October at 1pm Pacific

Dear Task Force Participants,

The second meeting of the 100GBASE-KP4 transition time ad hoc will be on Wednesday, 24 October @ 1pm Pacific time.  Please send an email to me for bridge / web information.  (If you attended the previous meeting on 18 October, you will be automatically be added to the invite.)

If you have material to present, please let me know in advance so that I can allocate time accordingly.  :)

In preparation for the call, please take a moment to review the patent policy slides at http://www.ieee802.org/3/patent.html.

With regards,
-Kent