Re: [802.3_100GCU] "Open Issues" Ad Hoc Teleconference Meeting Notes

John and friends,

Following up on the presentation that was reviewed during the ad-hoc call, I have made some changes to the transmit LPI state machine that I proposed. I have also put down what I think would be the changes necessary for the LLDP functions. I would like to continue discussions on these (and any other) topics but I think that I will have to submit comments in advance of any ad-hoc conference call we can schedule.

Please look at the attached files (along with the previous presentation) and send comments or suggestions.

I particularly want to thank Oren Sela and Jeff Slavick for their detailed analysis.

Regards to all,

Hugh.