[802.3_100GCU] Draft 1.2 / ad hoc comments

All,

I have received some inquiries regarding the work of ad hocs against D1.2, which I want to address.

As stated in the Call for Presentations

Please note that priority will be given to comment resolution and presentations supporting comment resolutions.  Any presentation requests not supporting submitted comments against D1.2 will be subject to time availability, pending completion of comment resolution (and any respective presentations) against D1.2.

Therefore, I am assuming that those individuals chairing the various ad hocs will make sure that issues discussed in their ad hocs will make sure that comments addressing these issues are submitted.  I am also assuming that a presentation (or multiple presentations) providing proposed remedies will be provided.  Please make your ad hoc update part of this presentation.  These reports / presentations will be heard when the specific comments are being addressed.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE P802.3bj 100 Gb/s Backplane and Copper Cable Task Force.