[802.3_100GCU] Marking Bad FEC Codewords - Comment #269 on Draft 1.2 of 802.3bj

Hi All

I would like to host a call to discuss some of the issues around comment #269 against draft 1.2 of the 802.3bj draft (the marking bad FEC block issue). After we discussed that comment in San Antonio some of your approached me with some concerns about the implementation cost of complying with this. If you are interested in being part of a call to discuss this issue, its implications and potential solutions please email me directly and I will include you on the invite.

Cheers

Stephen Bates, PhD, SMIEEE

Technical Advisor, CSTO

PMC-Sierra