Re: [802.3_100GCU] Draft 1.4 Comments Posted

All,

It was brought to my attention that there is an issue with the links I provided.

This has been corrected below –

·         By Clause - http://www.ieee802.org/3/bj/comments/P8023bj-D1p4-Comments_Received_byCls.pdf

·         By ID - http://www.ieee802.org/3/bj/comments/P8023bj-D1p4-Comments_Received_byID.pdf

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE P8023.bj 100 Gb/s Backplane and Copper Cable Task Force