[802.3_100GCU] Change to IEEE 802.3bj 100 Gb/s Backplane and Copper Cable Task Force leadership

All,

At the IEEE 802.3 closing plenary in March I announced my intent to appoint John D'Ambrosia as the IEEE 802.3 400Gb/s Ethernet Study Group Chair. Based on the approval of the IEEE 802.3 400Gb/s Ethernet Study Group at the closing IEEE 802 Executive Committee meeting on Friday 22nd March, John has stepped down as IEEE P802.3bj Task Force Chair to focus on leading the IEEE 802.3 400Gb/s Ethernet Study Group. I therefore wanted to thank John for his work and dedication in getting the IEEE P802.3bj project to where it is with the IEEE P802.3bj draft D2.0 is currently in Initial Working Group ballot.

As I announced in March I'm therefore appointing Adam Healey as IEEE P802.3bj Task Force Chair.

Both of these appointments are subject to confirmation by a vote at the start of the respective meetings in May.

Please join me in welcoming John and Adam to their new roles.

Best regards,
  David Law
  IEEE 802.3 Working Group Chair